CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
Headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 70,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate and we never take ourselves too seriously. We are ‘one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
|CFC’s claims team currently consists of over 40 claims professionals and is expanding rapidly in line with the growth of the business. This expansion has given rise to the need of a Claims Administrator to join CFC’s claims team to allow our claims professionals to focus on their primary roles.
You will support the team with various administrative tasks, including generating loss runs, assisting with ongoing data cleanse, ensuring new joiners have the necessary information on their first day, assisting with outstanding invoices, performing sanction checks and recording paid value emails in the claims file as well as documenting the claims system. You will be highly organised, personable and have a positive attitude. You must also demonstrate an ability to organise your own workload, be willing to learn and have excellent attention to detail.
This role will allow you to build upon your administrative skills and provide you with the opportunity to develop your knowledge of the claims aspect of insurance, whilst supported by a friendly and dynamic team.
|• Generate and send loss runs for our brokers / clients detailing their claims history;
• Assist with ongoing data cleanse;
• Assist with creating the yearly claims authority matrix;
• Ensure new joiners have the claims manual and any other necessary documentation for when they arrive;
• Assisting with outstanding invoices;
• Perform sanction checks for the Claims Adjusters;
• Record paid value emails in the individual claim files and documenting the claims system;
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks, when required.
|• Highly organised with good time management skills;
• Excellent attention to detail with a high standard of written work;
• Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to multiple deadlines;
• Good IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Diligent with a hard-working and positive attitude; and
• Above all you will be a team player!
|• Administrative / secretarial qualifications preferred but not essential.|