|International Cyber Underwriter|
|CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
With 450 employees and headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 100,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate, and we never take ourselves too seriously. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
|As a Cyber Underwriter you will work closely with the Team Leader on International business across non-U.S. territories with a particular focus on Canada and Australia. You will be well versed in underwriting cyber policies across various industry sectors ranging from SME to mid-market and large accounts, as well as having the ability to support and coordinate business development efforts.|
|• Underwrite new business cyber policies and larger key renewals;
• Deal with enquiries from all brokers, with focused broker development on key partners;
• Put up quotes in an efficient manner, in line with service standards;
• Business development duties including meeting with brokers and clients, raising awareness of cyber and our products, corporate hospitality and development focused international travel.
• Continued development of technical knowledge, both from a risk and underwriting perspective;
• Growth of key brokers as outlined in appraisal goals document;
• Manage new business and retention numbers for key broker targets;
• Attend relevant industry events, both internal and external.
|• Operate effectively under pressure;
• Accurate numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail;
• Good command of the English language, spoken and written;
• Good communications skills with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with key broker partners;
• Confident, energetic and assertive;
• Excellent work ethic and flexibility with working hours;
• Courtesy and patience and with a flexible attitude.
|• Preferably degree educated, preferably with or working towards ACII.|