|Claims IBA Technician|
|CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
With 450 employees and headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 100,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate, and we never take ourselves too seriously. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
|A newly created role to support the Group’s goal of moving the process of claims deductible recovery from Insureds, in-house. This candidate will play a key part in embedding a new process within a PE-backed Finance function, including implementing controls and new KPIs.
Reporting to the IBA Operations Supervisor, this individual will hold a key responsibility for the invoicing, cash collection, allocation and reporting of claims deductibles
|• Collation from the front-end system and invoicing claims deductibles that are outstanding
• Active credit control – ensuring claims deductibles are collected from our Policyholders in a timely manner
• Responding to and managing incoming email and telephone enquiries from Brokers and Policyholders
• Reconciling deductible receipts, ensuring control and accuracy of loss fund accounts
• Distribution of regular aged receivables reports and escalating any recovery issues to Underwriters prior to renewal
• Collecting and consolidating data on why collections have not been successful
• Development of claims deductible internal control processes and KPI metrics
• Provide support for the other IBA team members as and when workloads dictate including cash allocation
|• Computer literate with strong skills in Outlook and Excel (VLOOKUP’s, IF, SUMIFS and use of pivot tables deemed a minimum)
• Strong analytical skills – ability to manipulate large datasets
• Ability to work to tight deadlines to a high standard