|International Management Liability Underwriter|
CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
Headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 70,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate and we never take ourselves too seriously. We are ‘one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
|The Underwriter’s role is to work closely with the International Management Liability Team Leader and other members of the team to focus on building a profitable portfolio within the Management Liability binder guidelines and underwriting strategy, and to create and maintain positive broker relationships to generate new business and renew existing business.|
|• Underwrite new business and renewals within your Underwriting Authority
• Broker development including meeting new brokers and maintaining existing broker relationships
• Able to talk in-depth regarding the Management Liability product across country specific wordings with a deep understanding of the nuances of the local market to ensure competitive edge with the domestic market
• Knowledgeable across CFC products to enable cross-sell opportunity
• Business travel to the territories underwriting within, either for conference attendance or broker development
• Build and share knowledge for emerging trends in legislation, claims and other pertinent areas of exposure affecting the portfolio
• Meet the Management Liability service standards for new business and renewals
• Meet the Management Liability yearly budget as stated within the business plan
• Accountable for identified broker panel or territory growth of GWP, increase in submission or conversion rate as identified
|• Work effectively within a team
• Organise and prioritise your day to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to operate under pressure
• Accurate numeracy skills
• Excellent communication skills with courtesy and patience
• Confident, energetic and assertive
• Proactive work ethic
|• Minimum degree or working towards ACII qualification (or country specific )Insurance professional exams|