|Assistant Management Accountant|
|Finance & Accounts|
CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
Headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 70,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate and we never take ourselves too seriously. We are ‘one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
|As a result of strong organic growth and an internal restructure, the company is seeking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant with significant Accounts Payable experience to join their rapidly growing finance team. You will be responsible for maintaining Accounts Payable across the organisation and ensuring prepayments, accruals and other accounting schedules are maintained.
You will also have a position in developing and maintaining internal controls, such as a purchase order system and a systematic payment run and will report directly into the Management Accountant.
|• Control over multi-currency settlements to suppliers in line with payment terms, also ensuring completeness of the purchase ledger
• Maintaining SAP Concur employee expenses, ensuring audit checks are performed and expenses are settled in a timely manner
• Preparation and maintenance of various balance sheet reconciliations to agreed timescales (prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, etc)
• Monthly management accounts production for central support functions
• Input into the production of Group and 10 subsidiary management and statutory accounts
• Assist with internal, interim and year end audits
• Support in the preparation of annual financial budgets and forecasts with focus on support functions
• Production of various ad hoc analyses for decision support
|• Ability to work to a high standard to tight deadlines (the month-end timetable)
• Disciplined approach to managing accounts payable and meeting supplier payment terms
• Proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP’s, IF, SUMIFS and use of pivot tables)
• Proven ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
• Ability to identify accounting control improvements and be self-motivated
|• AAT or part -qualified accountant (AAT)|
|Love what you do:
We show up each day ready to take on the world. Our passion and intensity set us apart and makes the difference to our colleagues, customers, brokers and carriers.
We’re never afraid to question the way that things are done and we constantly challenge ourselves and others to makes things better.
Have fun, be good:
Insurance is a serious business, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We make it fun to work at CFC, we welcome all viewpoints, and we treat everyone how we would expect to be treated.