|Cyber Claims Adjuster|
CFC is a specialist insurance provider and a pioneer in emerging risk. With a track record of disrupting inefficient insurance markets, CFC uses proprietary technology to deliver high-quality products to market faster than the competition while making it easier for brokers to do business. Our broad range of commercial insurance products are purpose-built for today’s risks, and we aim to give our customers everything they need in one, easy-to-understand policy.
Headquartered in London, CFC serves more than 70,000 businesses in over 80 countries. We’re privately held and growing faster than any of our competitors in the market.
Although insurance is a serious business, our culture isn’t too corporate and we never take ourselves too seriously. We are ‘one-team’ and enjoy a culture of openness and encouragement. We invest heavily in the learning and development of our people and enjoy a fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun.
|An experienced claims professional is required to further strengthen CFC’s claims team and to
ensure that CFC continues to deliver a high quality claims service to policyholders, brokers,
underwriters and capacity providers. We are seeking a conscientious and hardworking claims
professional with experience in cyber and technology claims. This role will work with the CFC Claims and Incident Response team, along with a number of incident response vendors including forensic, legal, and PR ensure that CFC delivers a cost effective, but high quality response to our Insureds. The role will also involve working with Underwriting, Finance, IT and Products teams whilst being subject to all relevant legal and statutory (FCA and Lloyd’s) requirements and obligations.
The Cyber Claims Adjuster will work closely with CFC’s internal Incident Response Team to guide clients and triage incidents with the appropriate external response partners to deliver high quality response to cyber incidents.
|· Proactively handle cyber and technology claims on behalf of CFC’s capacity providers from first notification of loss to settlement within the scope of CFC’s delegated authorities.
• Foster good relationships with policyholders, brokers, underwriters and capacity providers, and drive excellent customer service.
• Actively work with a panel of response vendors during claims incidents.
• Ensure that there is prompt and accurate reserving, identifying and pursuing relevant third party recoveries and seeking to reduce claims leakage.
• The ability to prioritise where necessary, identifying deadlines such as those stipulated within lawsuits, demand letters and in addressing claims queries.
• Work closely with CFC’s panel of service providers to ensure a quality and value for money service is provided/received within required timeframes.
• General claims administrative duties such as electronic file management filing and payment requests, and the production of management information.
• Working closely with underwriters providing feedback on claims issues/trends and the Products team concerning the development of CFC’s products and wordings.
• Identify and escalate claims related issues to Claims Manager and Claims Director where necessary.
|Experienced at dealing with external stakeholders in a customer service or consultancy environment. Capable of managing the work involved in cyber incidents and/or forensic investigations
• Excellent communication skills and capable of credibly speaking to clients and partners regarding cyber incidents and the value CFC’s products and services provide in responding to them.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
|Minimum of 3 years’ experience of handling claims
• Good understanding of insurance policy wordings – cyber and tech policies a particular
• Experienced with cross border and international cyber incidents or forensic investigations, or ATM
|Love what you do:
We show up each day ready to take on the world. Our passion and intensity set us apart and makes the difference to our colleagues, customers, brokers and carriers.
We’re never afraid to question the way that things are done and we constantly challenge ourselves and others to makes things better.
Have fun, be good:
Insurance is a serious business, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We make it fun to work at CFC, we welcome all viewpoints, and we treat everyone how we would expect to be treated.